The NSW government has agreed to fund the course for current Health Care and Pensioner Concession Card holders.

You'll need to fill out the Safer Drivers Course Concession Application form and then send a copy with your drivers licence (Front and Back), concession card, students mobile number and the course date/location you want to attend to

**Note: If you are a Centrelink Concession or Health Care Card holder you may be entitled to complete the course for FREE!

Download and fill out the Concession Application form here -

Once complete send this to with a copy of your learner licence and concession card so we can book you in!

Back to Top